Skip to main content

Art history memes that'll make Da Vinci Laugh πŸ˜‚

 Buenos Dias amigos', I'm back with the memes. I got a few requests to make part two of my first post on the art history memes and it is my highest viewed post so anything for the grind 😎. Scroll down below to see the memes and comment if you want a part three. 

1. Sad about the views.






2. Salute a  man ahead of his time.





3. Anything for the marks.







4. Must have sinned in my past life.







5. Adulthood is tough.






6. Dyslexics have entered the chat.






7. Every place is a studio if you know to dance.






8. We know the best!






9. What is taking you so long?






10. *The father into the microphone*







11. Life is hard, man.







12. 🎢 I'm so lonely 🎢







13. Don't read this!!!







14. Dark humour in a nutshell







15. Why is everyone so happy in this picture? 










Okay! So that's all for this post. Surprisingly even after so many memes, I've shared I still have a lot. If you dig this type of content then comment down below. 

Until then,
Truly Greg ❤

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SONGS TO LISTEN TO WHILE MURDERING!!! πŸ‘‘

 Salutations. Let's get something straight before starting, When we were younger, we all looked up to batman but as we grew up it was obvious who was more awesome: Joker. I can bet my head on the fact that everyone likes to be the villain rather than the protagonist.  Why I think villains are far cooler than heroes:  Aesthetics.  Most villains have a cool aesthetic. They naturally have a taste for the finer stuff which readers secretly adore too. Strategic nature  Readers enjoy strategic planning and the elaborate intelligence used by villains in manipulation rather than the pure inborn strength of most heroes. Relatable.  Heroes are already expected to win and for a good reason, I don't disagree, ie, their morals. But it's the persistence of villains even after our and perhaps even their knowledge that they'll fail that makes them likeable. Mystery.  The air they have about them of coldness, unpredictability and evil hooks the reader making them concentrate on the vill

15 cyanide and happiness dark humor comics that'll make you reserve a seat in hell.

 Shalom! When I was browsing bored panda I came across a post on comics by cyanide and happiness about two years ago and from that time I've been a regular to their comics on explosm.com and their shorts on youtube so I thought I'd share my most favourite ones. It may be inappropriate to laugh at some but dark humour is a good way to fuel our cynical nature. 😈 1. Asshole doctor 2. Best or worst kind of murder? 3. clone 4. Diagnosis 5. Expectations 6. Me too 7. Oof!  8. Pushing  9. Man-spider: returns office part 4  10. Relatable  11. Roasts 12. This is beautiful! 13. Trashman 14. Wake up   15. You sure you're not racist their pal? Okay! So that's the bunch I really like. Some of them made me guffaw and the rest made me laugh for days. I do have a lot of these strips so if you like them kindly comment for more. P.s: None of the above comics is mine. All the credits go to cyanide and happiness so do check them out at  Cyanide & Happiness (Explosm.net)   Until then, T