Skip to main content

SONGS TO LISTEN TO WHILE MURDERING!!! 👑

 Salutations. Let's get something straight before starting, When we were younger, we all looked up to batman but as we grew up it was obvious who was more awesome: Joker. I can bet my head on the fact that everyone likes to be the villain rather than the protagonist. 

Why I think villains are far cooler than heroes: 

  • Aesthetics. Most villains have a cool aesthetic. They naturally have a taste for the finer stuff which readers secretly adore too.
  • Strategic nature Readers enjoy strategic planning and the elaborate intelligence used by villains in manipulation rather than the pure inborn strength of most heroes.
  • Relatable. Heroes are already expected to win and for a good reason, I don't disagree, ie, their morals. But it's the persistence of villains even after our and perhaps even their knowledge that they'll fail that makes them likeable.
  • Mystery. The air they have about them of coldness, unpredictability and evil hooks the reader making them concentrate on the villain's every move.
Okay, enough with the sappy shit. 



  




Here are some songs that will make you feel like the main antagonist with a master plan 🃏:

1. Cult leader by KiNG MALA

I cannot make a villain list without this song. If you want to feel like a supreme entity then you must listen to this. Her other songs are really empowering too, check them out!

2. Tantrum by Ashnikko 

If you want boy hating and queen of the world genre of songs then she is the perfect person. Her other songs such as Daisy and Stupid were super hits on TikTok.

3. TipToe by PatrickReza

This is kind of a slow song but the base drop will shake your heart. Plus it will make you look silent, a melancholic antagonist that'll die at the end which will make everyone sad. 

4. You don't own me by Leslie Gore

This song is almost 50 years old. So if you are not interested in slow songs you can skip them. This one makes my inner feminist sing out aloud. This song is actually one of the main reasons for the second feminist movement.

5. High enough by K.Flay and Drugs by UPSAHL

I am clubbing these two for obvious reasons. ✨

6. Rat by Penelope Scott

This song was originally called Elongated Muskrat and was a diss track against Elon musk 🙃

7. Cirque by Suburban.

This song will make you feel the exact emotions Arthur fleck must have felt after killing in the subway.
FUN FACT: The artist made this song to prove that he can snap his fingers. 

8. Sociopath by StayLoose 

This song is kind of like the random songs you here at cafes but it'll make you feel like dancing at the midnight in the rain. ( Or at least that's what I felt ) 

9. White tee and poltergeist by Corpse

If you don't know corpse husband then you will be glad that I recommend these. 

10. If I killed someone for you by alec benjamin and uh oh! by suburban.

These both are not really villain songs but they are just special mentions. 


If these songs don't make you feel like a villain then I'm sorry, You are meant to be superman's sidekick.
That's it, listen to all these and unleash your inner evil persona 😈
Here's my Spotify playlist  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2tBiuIB6tyoVga5ag5NI4Z?si=2c8c9f0550164d21
I'm bidding adieu with one of my favourite quotes: "If I wasn't a narcissist, I wouldn't like myself either."

Until then, 
Truly Greg 🖤


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 cyanide and happiness dark humor comics that'll make you reserve a seat in hell.

 Shalom! When I was browsing bored panda I came across a post on comics by cyanide and happiness about two years ago and from that time I've been a regular to their comics on explosm.com and their shorts on youtube so I thought I'd share my most favourite ones. It may be inappropriate to laugh at some but dark humour is a good way to fuel our cynical nature. 😈 1. Asshole doctor 2. Best or worst kind of murder? 3. clone 4. Diagnosis 5. Expectations 6. Me too 7. Oof!  8. Pushing  9. Man-spider: returns office part 4  10. Relatable  11. Roasts 12. This is beautiful! 13. Trashman 14. Wake up   15. You sure you're not racist their pal? Okay! So that's the bunch I really like. Some of them made me guffaw and the rest made me laugh for days. I do have a lot of these strips so if you like them kindly comment for more. P.s: None of the above comics is mine. All the credits go to cyanide and happiness so do check them out at  Cyanide & Happiness (Explosm.net)   Until then, T