Skip to main content

My top favourite Podcasts!

 Hello! This is my first post over here so kindly bear with my awkwardness in writing blogs. Now that it is out of the way let's get to the topic! When I was wondering what to write in this blog I did not get any good ideas to get started with. While I was thinking about the blog I was listening to a podcast called Clancypasta that shares creepy internet horror stories. The story was called "The stalker's maze". I did not think about it much as I was absorbed in the blogging but once the story started picking up pace, I forgot what I was doing so much that I just sat there listening to the story for one hour without any distraction. This gave me the idea to share with you guys my favorite Podcasts which I listen to all the time. 💜


  1. Clancypasta
As I have mentioned in the above paragraph, Clancypasta is a voice actor and narrates horror stories published online via his subreddit by the original author. He is the first horror podcast storyteller that I stumbled upon so he is very near to my heart. He has hundreds of uploads ranging from five minutes to one-hour episodes. You can listen to his stories wherever you listen to other podcasts. He is available on Spotify, youtube, and Apple iTunes. 








  




2. Welcome to Night Vale 

"Welcome to Night Vale", a twice-month fictional Podcast from the town of Night Vale, Where every conspiracy theory is true. Welcome to Night Vale is a podcast presented as a radio show for the fictional town of  Night Vale that occurs within it. When I first heard it I was completely awestruck. From the first time I started hearing it, I made it a practice to listen to at least one of the episodes daily. You can start listening to Welcome to Nightvale with any episode and you should feel free to skip around or move backward. Time is weird so our listening experience can be too. I've collected two of my all-time favorite episodes down below.

  • Episode - 13 - A story about you: This episode is a standalone short story about you, the listener. It is a long-time fan and my favorite.
  • Episode - 33 - cassette: Dive into the strange childhood of our beloved narrator Cecil. A definite fan-favorite episode. This is another creepy one. I dunno, The creators do creepy a lot.

3. Creepsmcpasta

Creepsmcpasta is an English YouTuber who makes horror-centered videos, mostly creepypastas. He is very similar to Clancypasta but his accent makes the whole ambiance a lot better. His channel mostly focuses on the subject of horror, which contains creepypastas and stories from the deep web, as well as feel-pastas and many others. Most videos are done by recording himself reading aloud stories and other content.



Okay! Those in my top three podcasts that I listen to on a daily basis. I'll write another sequel to this on my next post as I have so many good podcasts to share with you guys. I really like horror and creepypasta stories so I have given suggestions regarding the genre, In the next post I'll try to include some comedy or other genre podcasts too. Do check them all out and give a review in the comments.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SONGS TO LISTEN TO WHILE MURDERING!!! 👑

 Salutations. Let's get something straight before starting, When we were younger, we all looked up to batman but as we grew up it was obvious who was more awesome: Joker. I can bet my head on the fact that everyone likes to be the villain rather than the protagonist.  Why I think villains are far cooler than heroes:  Aesthetics.  Most villains have a cool aesthetic. They naturally have a taste for the finer stuff which readers secretly adore too. Strategic nature  Readers enjoy strategic planning and the elaborate intelligence used by villains in manipulation rather than the pure inborn strength of most heroes. Relatable.  Heroes are already expected to win and for a good reason, I don't disagree, ie, their morals. But it's the persistence of villains even after our and perhaps even their knowledge that they'll fail that makes them likeable. Mystery.  The air they have about them of coldness, unpredictability and evil hooks the reader making them concentrate on the vill

15 cyanide and happiness dark humor comics that'll make you reserve a seat in hell.

 Shalom! When I was browsing bored panda I came across a post on comics by cyanide and happiness about two years ago and from that time I've been a regular to their comics on explosm.com and their shorts on youtube so I thought I'd share my most favourite ones. It may be inappropriate to laugh at some but dark humour is a good way to fuel our cynical nature. 😈 1. Asshole doctor 2. Best or worst kind of murder? 3. clone 4. Diagnosis 5. Expectations 6. Me too 7. Oof!  8. Pushing  9. Man-spider: returns office part 4  10. Relatable  11. Roasts 12. This is beautiful! 13. Trashman 14. Wake up   15. You sure you're not racist their pal? Okay! So that's the bunch I really like. Some of them made me guffaw and the rest made me laugh for days. I do have a lot of these strips so if you like them kindly comment for more. P.s: None of the above comics is mine. All the credits go to cyanide and happiness so do check them out at  Cyanide & Happiness (Explosm.net)   Until then, T